Arthur: The Eternal Enigma
- Once Upon a Time in the North.....
Was Arthur a Dark Age General from Strathclyde?
- The Hunters of Banna
Was Camlann fought at Birdoswald?
Albion's Lost Lands
Excavations during the 1960s revealed South Cadbury hillfort in Somerset was the sixth century stronghold of a Dark Age Warlord, but it was suddenly abandoned at the beginning of the seventh century.
- Camelot Abandoned
- Gervase and the Moon in June - Was Dark Age Britain affected by the Dust Veil of 536 AD
- Arthur's Hunting Path
- The Wild Hunt: A Midwinter Tale
- King Arthur Country
- King Arthur's Hall: Ancient Monument or Medieval Pound?
- Bedd Arthur
- The Tomb of Amr
- Arthur's Stone
- The Stones of the Sons of Arthur
- Carn Cabal: The Mark of Arthur's Hound
- Afanc: Water Demon
- Ardudwy: Land of Legend
- Dyffryn Ardudwy: Arthur's Quoit
- Harlech: The Assembly of Bran
- Maentwrog: Burial Place of Pryderi?
- The Enigma of the Otranto Mosaic
- King Arthur's Sword
- Fair Cei: Hero or Villain?
- Arthurian Review 2015
- Arthur, Badon and the Cross
- King Arthur's Crown
- King Arthur's Burial Cross
- The Disappearance of Arthur, Duke of Brittany
- The Highways of Ancient Britain
- King Arthur's Great Hall Tintagel
- Tintagel Castle
- The Artognou Stone
- Tintagel: Creating Camelot Part 1
- Tintagel: Creating Camelot Part 2
- Tintagel Bridge: A Step into the Past
- Merlin reappears at Tintagel
- Guardians of Heritage?
- Mabon and the Solstice
- Arthur and the Giants
- The Forty Tasks of Culhwch
- Vikings, Monks and Saxon Gold
- Three Abductions of May-Eve
- New Glastonbury Thorn for Queen's Diamond Jubilee
- The Legend of Alderley Edge
- The Green Knight's Chapel for Sale
- Bronze Age finds at Pillar of Eliseg
- Rediscovering Glastonbury Abbey Excavations Symposium
- Shepherd's Monument Shugborough, Staffordshire
- Arthurian Review 2010
- Rachel Bromwich
- Farewell Pendragon
- Island of Apples
Arthurian Series on Clas Merdin
The Holy Grail
- Crusaders, Cistercians and Templars
- The Fourth Crusade, The Shroud and The Grail
- Dark Days in York
- The Chalice of Dona Urraca: Is This the Holy Grail
- The Grail: A Holy Thing?
- The First Grail Maiden
- The Legend of Joseph of Arimathea
- The Glastonbury Legend
- Joseph of Arimathea at Glastonbury
- The Search for the Tomb of Joseph of Arimathea
- Visions of Montacute
- Joseph in Perpetual Sleep
Clas Merdin: Tales from the Enchanted Island
Copyright © 2008-2017 Edward Watson
* * *