An examination of Geoffrey of Monmouth's claims that Merlin the wizard was responsible for magically transporting the Giant’s Dance from Ireland to Salisbury Plain in England.
- The Night of the Long Knives
- The Royal Cemetery
- The Saxon Execution
- Stones from the West
- The Raid on the Otherworld
- The Giant's Cauldron
- Midwinter at Merlin's Monument
- Midwinter Solstice at Stonehenge 2015
- Merlin Reappears at Tintagel
- Geoffrey and the Giant's Dance
King Arthur and The Round Table
Mention the Round Table and most will think of the wooden relic hanging on the wall of the Great Hall of Winchester Castle. Yet, there are a multitude of claimants to the title of King Arthur's Round Table ranging from prehistoric earthworks to the 700 year old Winchester table top.
Clas Merdin: Tales from the Enchanted Island
Series copyright © 2008-2021 Edward Watson